Current Job Openings – Moorestown
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT / IN-CHARGE AUDITOR – MOORESTOWN OFFICE
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a well-organized, reliable self-starter with 3+ years of recent public accounting and audit experience to perform all phases of an audit engagement and perform reviews and compilations. Working directly with Senior Management and clients, you will prepare financial statements and footnote disclosures; complete accounting work including account reconciliations and general ledger analysis; keep abreast of current developments and FASBs relevant to our clients and cultivate professional client relationships.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· 3+ years of recent public accounting and audit experience progressing in scope and responsibility (tax preparation experience is a plus)
· CPA license preferred
· In-Depth knowledge of GAAP and GAAS
· Independent thinker with strong communication, organizational, analytical, client service, leadership, supervisory and PC skills including Microsoft Excel and accounting software proficiency (CCH ProSystem fx engagement software or any other paperless accounting software proficiency is preferred).
· Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines, establish professional client relationships and interact professionally with clients and all levels of staff.
· Prior construction industry experience is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package; opportunity for professional growth including partner track; an ideal work life balance including flexible schedules and remote work options and a professional, collegial and collaborative office environment.
If you are looking to find a home and grow with the firm and are eager to work on diverse assignments and to learn more about becoming a key part of our team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org